Restores your health and treats the
deeper underlying cause of disease.
Fosters the body’s own natural
A heart centered meditation that gives profound benefits. Become the container for the peace, love, and mercy.
An ancient modality that restores health and well-being naturally
Acupuncture is a safe, and effective drug free therapy that addresses a wide variety of ailments , by creating balance and harmony within so you can be disease and pain free.
Acupuncture is best known for treating any type of pain in any location, such as back pain, neck pain, and headaches. It is also used to treat many other conditions. The World Health Organization (WHO) recognize acupuncture as effective in treating the conditions below. Read their official position here.
- Digestive Ailments
Your flex spending or health savings account can be used.
My mission is to use my skills with acupuncture and working with energy, to help people’s physical pain to feel better. I also use my skills to ease people’s deepest suffering; treating emotional hurts, and releasing sadness, anger, fear, and worry, which are a part of the underlying causes of disease and the causes of your deepest suffering.
I help others through acupuncture, energy healing, meditation, and teaching spiritual topics that help us see life in a different way, and bring more conscious awareness to the issue.
I value your feedback, compliments and suggestions.
My commitment to ensuring that my products and services meet your expectations, means I value your feedback regarding how I am performing. If you would like to compliment or have a suggestion, I would love to hear from you.
“Health is a state of physical, mental, and social well- being,
and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity.”
World Health Organization 1948
Transforming Your Life
PHYSICALLY & EMOTIONALLY
Acupuncture points are centers of energy on the body, proven by PET scans. There are close to 365 acupuncture points on the body. There is very little doubt that acupuncture works to relieve pain; in 1999 the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) removed acupuncture needles from its list of “experimental devices” and they were reclassified as approved medical devices.
An example of some of the many benefits of treating an acupuncture point to restore and maintain wellness, is a point called Pericardium–6. This example shows how points treat physically and emotionally. This point, like others, is used in the relief of a number of health discomforts.
- Calms the mind when there is irritability, treats insomnia, depression, anxiety, regulates painful or irregular periods, migraines.
- Calms the spirit and clears the brain. Brightens mental functioning when there is a lack of joy and vitality.
- Pain of the elbow and upper arm.
- Pre-eminent point to treat nausea, upset stomach, and vomiting due to any cause, including pregnancy and chemotherapy.
- Cardiovascular disorders: hypertension, irregular heartbeat, heart disease, tachycardia
- Upper abdominal pain, Stomach pain
- Helpful in balancing and restoring the protection that we have placed around our heart, so our heart is not too closed or open.
- Helps to enable appropriate communication.